• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

SJD - Whats going on there??!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Evolution not revolution. I want evolve, not, err, revolve.....

Anal Dirgeprat (aka Alan Partridge)

Comment

Originally posted by radish2008 View Post
      It's not likely to be any better is it with the same guy in charge ? I wonder if he has a spreadsheet from the 70s in his new venture ...
      Its likely to be EVEN better.....

Spreadsheet?
      P.S. What Spreadsheet? Revolutionising the contracting market again.

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
        Serious question (not having a go, honest) - your signature says that you're revolutionising the contract market again. What are you doing that's revolutionary?
        As Stek said - more evolving than revolving...

We offer to our clients the ability to switch between umbrella and Ltd whenever circumstances dictate. Same fee, same company etc - the idea being that its a seamless service. We also do lots of other good stuff but I wouldn't like to be accused of advertising....
        P.S. What Spreadsheet? Revolutionising the contracting market again.

Comment

These regular threads bashing SJD and Mr Dolan riding in to advertise his new venture are becoming rather tiresome. Can NewSJD or whatever they're called just buy some banner adverts and stop their spamming please?

Comment

Originally posted by Epiphone View Post
            These regular threads bashing SJD and Mr Dolan riding in to advertise his new venture are becoming rather tiresome. Can NewSJD or whatever they're called just buy some banner adverts and stop their spamming please?
            It is distinctly un-classy behaviour.

Comment

Originally posted by Darren at DynamoAccounts View Post
              Seems to be a common topic on here at the moment, there's plenty of options for their unhappy clients.
              can you recommend any?

Comment

Originally posted by bluetoaster View Post
                can you recommend any?
                He just did.

And, FWIW I endorse what he said.
                Blog? What blog...?

Comment

Originally posted by simondolan View Post
                  I wouldn't like to be accused of advertising....
                  That horse has bolted:-)

Comment

Originally posted by Alan @ BroomeAffinity View Post
                    That horse has bolted:-)
                    That's what we like, Alan: an understated sense of humour and useful advice, not shouty me-me-me crassness.

Comment

Originally posted by simondolan View Post
                      I heard the chap that was in charge 7 years ago is back with a new service.....
                      If you can get my Self assessment done with Cap gains calcs and a declaration to HMRC for a few years of unpaid rent, I'll sign up here and now mate..

None of this is difficult, but SJD are clearly not capable of anything more than VAT and Corp Tax calcs.

Comment

Working...
                      X