• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

SJD Accountancy - returning to quality service standards?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by simondolan View Post
    So what you are saying is that you really shouldn't trust people you haven't spoken to, met or even know exist?
    A bit like CUK, you mean?
    Public Service Posting by the BBC - Bloggs Bulls**t Corp.
    Officially CUK certified - Thick as f**k.

Comment

Originally posted by Fred Bloggs View Post
      A bit like CUK, you mean?
      P.S. What Spreadsheet? Revolutionising the contracting market again.

Comment

So what you are saying is that you really shouldn't trust people you haven't spoken to, met or even know exist?
        I'm saying not to trust trustpilot, it's mostly fake

Comment

Originally posted by Eirikur View Post
          I'm saying not to trust trustpilot, it's mostly fake
          Rather ironic isn't it...

Comment

Rather ironic isn't it...
            Like a black fly in your chardonnay.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
              Like a black fly in your chardonnay.
              Or a legitimate straight up contractor accountant 'resident' in Monaco. http://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/co...34290/officers

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
                Or a legitimate straight up contractor accountant 'resident' in Monaco. http://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/co...34290/officers
                I think perhaps owning a company and working in it may be two different things....

Comment

I think perhaps owning a company and working in it may be two different things....
                  I bet you do.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
                    I bet you do.

My money never sleeps, never minds rests....

Comment

Well I'm certainly leaving SJD, as soon as they've done my year end accounts and sorted last years self-assessment (which they've now messed up twice).

Been in touch with Dolan Accountancy and at first were very helpful. Now I've had a follow up email asking if I want to set up a new Limited company - WTF! I explained I've had a company registered for 14 years and will just need to transfer from SJD.

So, still to make my mind up where to go next but first I just don't trust SJD to get my accounts right & as I'm no expert, I won't even know unless it's a glaring mistake!

Accountancy is an issue I really could do without.

Comment

Working...
                      X