• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

HMRC not sending payment slips for Corporation Tax?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HMRC not sending payment slips for Corporation Tax?

My accounts were filed in Jan and I was told to expect a Corporation Tax statement with payment slip from HMRC. Nowt came. I asked accountant if they had the copy instead of me and was told that HMRC don't send them out anymore and that I could pay into a specific account but the ref number I would have to phone HMRC myself to get.

WTF tax used to be easy!
    This default font is sooooooooooooo boring and so are short usernames

login online...... FFS.

Here's the link.

https://www.tax.service.gov.uk/gg/si....gov.uk%2Fhome

Admin move to general as it's a whinge not a question?
    See You Next Tuesday

Comment

You forgot the magic word.
      'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
        Fiddlesticks?
        "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by MPwannadecentincome View Post
          My accounts were filed in Jan and I was told to expect a Corporation Tax statement with payment slip from HMRC. Nowt came. I asked accountant if they had the copy instead of me and was told that HMRC don't send them out anymore and that I could pay into a specific account but the ref number I would have to phone HMRC myself to get.

WTF tax used to be easy!
          If your accountant holds agent authorisation, they can see yiur payment reference online with HMRC.

Comment

thanks Chart Accountancy... I have emailed my accountant to get off their back side.....

And it did belong here not in General I got a genuine answer :-)

Comment

Well it turns out HMRC have "lost" the fact that my accountant has agent access to my CT account even though the form was filled in a few years ago. I have to sign the form to re-authorise them. Looks like IT systems in HMRC are getting worse.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
                Abracadabra

Comment

Well it turns out HMRC have "lost" the fact that my accountant has agent access to my CT account even though the form was filled in a few years ago. I have to sign the form to re-authorise them. Looks like IT systems in HMRC are getting worse.
                  Erm... Do any of you lot work on HMRC computer systems by any chance?

Comment

WTF tax used to be easy!
                    Ah...I thought I had lost the notification when I moved. I had to ask my accountant to confirm the amount and the year's reference number. As I've delegated CT to him, I don't have access to this specific item online. Will ask him to share the logon details or do something so that I can see this info in future.

Comment

Working...
                    X