• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

How is loss in one financial year carried forward into next

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pr1 View Post
    Forum: Accounting / Legal
    Financial and legal issues affecting IT contractor companies, including IR35.
    Well done on being 22 hours late with a pedantic answer. Given that I was drawing attention to the fact that he hasn't even asked his own accountant yet, you, as usual, miss the point.
    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
      Well done on being 22 hours late with a pedantic answer. Given that I was drawing attention to the fact that he hasn't even asked his own accountant yet, you, as usual, miss the point.
      No he had a point tbf. If this forum was just full of replies saying "ask your accountant" there would never be any actual advice. What would have been more helpful and interesting would have been a reply along the lines of "I think XYZ, but this is dependent on your situation, so ask your accountant for clarification". If you can't muster that, then maybe you don't need to post anything at all?

Honestly, if some people got their way, this forum would just be one big sign saying "ASK YOUR ACCOUNTANT", another big sign with a link to Google, and absolutely no interesting discussion.

Comment

Working...
      X