• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Is convicted ex accountant Darren Upton practicing?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Invisiblehand
    replied
    Originally posted by WordIsBond View Post
    Good luck with that. Generate FS.

Adam Barton is a director and owns 75% or more of Generate FS. Probably 100%. And, he owns 40% of Fox-Bartfield. If F-B isn't talking, Generate FS isn't, either.

Mr Roberts has a LinkedIn work history which can only be confirmed or denied by a person (Adam Barton) who won't confirm or deny, because it has ramifications for F-B as well. If Mr Roberts was breaking the law in starting F-B (with 50% of the company), Adam Barton was assisting him to do so (Barton owned 40%, Roberts 50%), and could also have legal trouble. Barton even provided the director who fronted the operation, it appears. She uses the same address as he does, which is in fact the address for Generate FS. She now owns Roberts' 50%.

The other 10%, by the way, is owned by a Mr Robert Smith of Kingston upon Thames. The Finance Director at Generate FS is Robbie Smith. It would be a reasonable commute for Mr Smith.

I don't think you'll get a thing out of Generate FS, they were thick in this from the beginning.

Oh I don't imagine we'll ever hear from them. I could be wrong but I don't think they have any employees posting on here anyway. I'd be very keen to hear Dom's reason as to why he cannot discuss anything to do with DR. Let's see if he comes back.

Leave a comment:

• WordIsBond
    replied
    Originally posted by Invisiblehand View Post
    Agree on this.

It's Generate who have the biggest question to answer in my mind.
    Good luck with that. Generate FS.

Adam Barton is a director and owns 75% or more of Generate FS. Probably 100%. And, he owns 40% of Fox-Bartfield. If F-B isn't talking, Generate FS isn't, either.

Mr Roberts has a LinkedIn work history which can only be confirmed or denied by a person (Adam Barton) who won't confirm or deny, because it has ramifications for F-B as well. If Mr Roberts was breaking the law in starting F-B (with 50% of the company), Adam Barton was assisting him to do so (Barton owned 40%, Roberts 50%), and could also have legal trouble. Barton even provided the director who fronted the operation, it appears. She uses the same address as he does, which is in fact the address for Generate FS. She now owns Roberts' 50%.

The other 10%, by the way, is owned by a Mr Robert Smith of Kingston upon Thames. The Finance Director at Generate FS is Robbie Smith. It would be a reasonable commute for Mr Smith.

I don't think you'll get a thing out of Generate FS, they were thick in this from the beginning.

Leave a comment:

• Invisiblehand
    replied
    Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
    Quietly go away and we won't confirm in public you are a convicted fraudster, if you don't confirm we were founded by one?Allegedly of course
    Agree on this.

It's Generate who have the biggest question to answer in my mind.

Leave a comment:

• SimonMac
    replied
    Originally posted by simondolan View Post
    What grounds?
    NDA?

Quietly go away and we won't confirm in public you are a convicted fraudster, if you don't confirm we were founded by one?

Allegedly of course
    Last edited by SimonMac; 25 March 2019, 09:16.

Leave a comment:

• Invisiblehand
    replied
    Originally posted by Dom at Fox Bartfield View Post
    I know everyone would like me to address all the points on this thread, but please appreciate we are restricted on legal grounds from discussing or commenting on the personal details of any employees or former employees.

I can confirm that Darren Roberts joined Fox Bartfield at its inception early last year, following his successful tenure as Head of Contractor Services at Dynamo. Mr Roberts has now left the business.

As Senior Manager with overall responsibility for contractor services at Fox Bartfield since May 2018, I have personally overseen the affairs of all our contractors. My clients have always received the highest level of service and will continue to do so moving forward. I treat my duty of care towards my clients with absolute importance and will always take the time to confirm and explain any accounts or tax filings to ensure they are happy with how their affairs are being looked after.

If anyone is looking for any advice or assistance, please feel free to get in touch and I will do everything within my power to help.
    This really offers nothing in the way of conclusions.

Leave a comment:

• simondolan
    replied
    Originally posted by Dom at Fox Bartfield View Post
    I know everyone would like me to address all the points on this thread, but please appreciate we are restricted on legal grounds from discussing or commenting on the personal details of any employees or former employees.
    What grounds?

Leave a comment:

• Scruff
    replied
    Originally posted by jamesbrown View Post
    Or Newcastle United.
    Or Prison...

Leave a comment:

• jamesbrown
    replied
    Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
    But I don’t like model trains
    Or Newcastle United.

Leave a comment:

• SimonMac
    replied
    Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    Or do a Darren.
    But I don’t like model trains

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    Or become a filthy contractor and sell your soul to the highest bidder.

But everything else MS said.
    Or do a Darren.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X