• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Is convicted ex accountant Darren Upton practicing?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GreenMirror
    replied
    Originally posted by cojak View Post
    No. SimonMac states that has has met Mr Roberts - he had not met Mr Upton.
    I didn't say he had not.

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    Originally posted by cojak View Post
    That is all we needed - someone we trust who has actually met the chap.
    We we've seen his arse as well.

Leave a comment:

• cojak
    replied
    Originally posted by GreenMirror View Post
    Indeed. Anyone who is a long standing member is totally mad and not to be trusted. Having met SimonMac IRL it just confirms it.

Maybe someone could point Darren Roberts in the direction of this thread and ask him to get in touch with admin?
    No. SimonMac states that has has met Mr Roberts - he had not met Mr Upton.
    Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
    I agree - this thread is harming his business. It needs putting to bed for once and for all.
    Admin already is and has invited him to do just that.

We await his response...

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    Originally posted by GreenMirror View Post

Maybe someone could point Darren Roberts in the direction of this thread and ask him to get in touch with admin?
    I agree - this thread is harming his business. It needs putting to bed for once and for all.

Leave a comment:

• GreenMirror
    replied
    Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    SimonMac - regular, long standing member - says it's not Darren Upton, as he's met him.
    Nigel Miller - newbie - says it is.

I know who I believe.
    Indeed. Anyone who is a long standing member is totally mad and not to be trusted. Having met SimonMac IRL it just confirms it.

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    SimonMac - regular, long standing member - says it's not Darren Upton, as he's met him.
    Nigel Miller - newbie - says it is.

I know who I believe.

Leave a comment:

• Lance
    replied
    Originally posted by Nigel Miller View Post
    I know this is my first post and you have no reason to believe me but I had a meeting with Darren Roberts last week - it's Darren Upton.

I can't provide any proof but there's a reason his LinkedIn page shows a cartoon and despite him being the boss he's not listed as a director at present. I didn't ask about his train set.
    Hi Nigel,
    I know this is your first post but you might want to consider..
    - libel laws
    - public forums in the context of libel laws
    - evidence to prove assertions
    - ability to use anonymous posting on a forum that allows it

That’s all.
    HTH

Lance.

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Game on.

Leave a comment:

• Nigel Miller
    replied
    I know this is my first post and you have no reason to believe me but I had a meeting with Darren Roberts last week - it's Darren Upton.

I can't provide any proof but there's a reason his LinkedIn page shows a cartoon and despite him being the boss he's not listed as a director at present. I didn't ask about his train set.

Leave a comment:

• cojak
    replied
    Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
    I have met Mr Roberts, and unless he has had extensive plastic surgery I would be pretty confident in saying he is not Mr Upton (although I have not met Mr Upton, it turns out I moved into a house near to where he lives/lived)
    That is all we needed - someone we trust who has actually met the chap.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X