• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Is convicted ex accountant Darren Upton practicing?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fred Bloggs
    replied
    Originally posted by WordIsBond View Post
    Which is irrelevant if DJU and DJR are NOT one and the same. So I don't see how this line of investigation helps, unless someone could get access to SJD employment records for those 20 years, and even then, DJR could have done some independent work for them for a brief time and slapped SJD on his his LinkedIn. I just don't see how this helps.
    See above, DJU and D*R are one and the same. Probably. There's only three D*R candidates born between Oct 71 and Mar 72. None of the three are DR or DJR. It works for me. We know conclusively they are both on record as born **/12/1971 at Companies House.
    Last edited by Fred Bloggs; 15 March 2019, 12:58.

Leave a comment:

• WordIsBond
    replied
    Originally posted by Fred Bloggs View Post
    I am very sure Simon would know if he ever employed DU though.
    Which is irrelevant if DJU and DJR are NOT one and the same. So I don't see how this line of investigation helps, unless someone could get access to SJD employment records for those 20 years, and even then, DJR could have done some independent work for them for a brief time and slapped SJD on his his LinkedIn. I just don't see how this helps.

Leave a comment:

• Fred Bloggs
    replied
    Originally posted by meridian View Post
    A dozen or so in the Oct-Dec quarter:
    There's only two there and neither of them are DJR or DR. It doesn't say the month though. I bet none are December and none are DJR or DR. This is looking beyond reasonable doubt to me, truly.

And Jan/Mar 1972 there's only a Darren Mark Roberts. I tell you, a civil court would consider this case proven, as it's "on the balance of probability". A criminal court would likely think it "beyond reasonable doubt" too.

I'm now convinced DJU and D*R are the same person and Roberts is an alias. Probably.
    Last edited by Fred Bloggs; 15 March 2019, 12:59.

Leave a comment:

• meridian
    replied
    But how many Darren Roberts were born in December 1971? If there were none, then DU/DR are the same and DR is an alias,
    And a few registered in Jan-Mar 1972 - you'd need to check the difference between Registered, and actual Birth Date:

Leave a comment:

• meridian
    replied
    But how many Darren Roberts were born in December 1971? If there were none, then DU/DR are the same and DR is an alias,
    A dozen or so in the Oct-Dec quarter:

Leave a comment:

• Fred Bloggs
    replied
    The problem with Ancestry is that they're all historical records, and not necessarily any subsequent name changes.

The birth records for the Oct/Dec 1971 quarter show a Darren John Upton born Northumberland; mother's maiden name Simm.

I'm not sure whether name change registers are held online?

Leave a comment:

• meridian
    replied
    Darren *** Roberts born ** December 1971
    The problem with Ancestry is that they're all historical records, and not necessarily any subsequent name changes.

The birth records for the Oct/Dec 1971 quarter show a Darren John Upton born Northumberland; mother's maiden name Simm.

I'm not sure whether name change registers are held online?

Leave a comment:

• meridian
    replied
    Is location important? There are quite a few DR's born in 1971.

Leave a comment:

• Fred Bloggs
    replied
    I have an account there.

What exactly are you after? Darren John Roberts born 1971?

Leave a comment:

• meridian
    replied
    Originally posted by Invisiblehand View Post
    Come on, someone volunteer.
    I have an account there.

What exactly are you after? Darren John Roberts born 1971?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X