• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Spam email purportedly from SJD

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spam email purportedly from SJD

Anyone else had a spam email about vegetables purportedly from [email protected]?

I'm an ex-customer, and the email has come to my business address, which I don't generally use apart from work stuff (and don't generally get spam to).

I'll drop them a line...

I got a mail from them trying to sell me a company formation package on the 19th but looked all above board. No vegetables involved sadly.
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Sounds like that are having a good time in the SJD camp at the moment

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
        I got a mail from them trying to sell me a company formation package on the 19th but looked all above board. No vegetables involved sadly.
        Wanna Take a stab at a quiz most people fail at?

Yes?

Ok cool..

Question..

Did you know that there is 1 green vegetable keeping you from the body of your dreams?

Now here's where it's get tricky...

Studies now reveal that people who don't stop eating these 1 vegetable can suffer from a slow metabolism, STORE toxic belly fat, and even age rapidly - all at the same exact time.

The harsh truth is this...

If you ever want to burn off stubborn belly fat for good, and reveal the lean, toned body of your dreams...

...you must AVOID this 1 vegetable!

But which of these green vegetables do you think is the culprit? (Choose your answer below)

===>A. Click here if you think it is spinach
        ===>B. Click here if you think it is broccoli
        ===>C. Click here if you think it is kale

Look.. these are the "veggies" that NO ONE else is talking about...

...but they may be the #1 thing you need to finally FIX your metabolism and jump into a new fitted pair of jeans.

So if you're the type of person who wants to take massive action and STOP eating the wrong vegetables and lose your belly in as little as 14 days...then find out more here.
        I reckon it's broccoli.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
          I reckon it's broccoli.
          Are you sure they are just not trying something new with their customer survey? Keeping it real and innovative? Expanding their services to their clients? Selling veg tonlazy champagne contractor types sounds like a winner to me.

Comment

I also got the vegetable email - at first I though it was as NL suggested, some kind of modern marketing that sailed over my head but when I clicked on the link (clients shared PC in the coffee shop!), it takes you to a dodgy fat-loss website in the US - also, the email is badly constructed and another link at the bottom takes you into SJD email settings on there server - they have blocked this now.

I also found in my email spam, another email from my old SJD accountant that came in on Monday morning - this one was about company start ups you could invest in - the email went 'New message - please read'. More concerningly, this one had several other SJD clients email / names on it.

Not had chance to message my accountant.

Comment

Originally posted by SneakySimon View Post
              I also got the vegetable email - at first I though it was as NL suggested, some kind of modern marketing that sailed over my head but when I clicked on the link (clients shared PC in the coffee shop!), it takes you to a dodgy fat-loss website in the US - also, the email is badly constructed and another link at the bottom takes you into SJD email settings on there server - they have blocked this now.

I also found in my email spam, another email from my old SJD accountant that came in on Monday morning - this one was about company start ups you could invest in - the email went 'New message - please read'. More concerningly, this one had several other SJD clients email / names on it.

Not had chance to message my accountant.
              I'm no longer a customer, but I have emailed the address on the top of their 'contact us' page. Sounds like there is an issue.

Comment

Click here
                What could possibly go wrong?

Comment

Anyone else had a spam email about vegetables purportedly from [email protected]?

I'm an ex-customer, and the email has come to my business address, which I don't generally use apart from work stuff (and don't generally get spam to).

I'll drop them a line...

Yep, I got the same email. Thought it was very odd, then noticed it was send to an old personal email account, not the MyCo accoint that I use with SJD.

Comment

Just had one come through from Emma Jeffrey at SJD Accountancy with something about John Thornhill's 3 Step Success Blueprint. I get $197 just for attending apparently... Bargain!!!!

Saying that I thought IPSE were spamming me male growth products in the mail below titled 'Impoved Member Get Member Offer'........

Comment

Working...
                    X