• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The survey on the HMRC Consultation regarding Travel Expenses is up

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pondlife
    replied
    Also, this one from All Brollies Are Equal

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/AUCAEConDoc

Just posted as I couldn't readily see it on here.

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    There was a technical issue apparently. But they do have the email addresses so have asked those affected to resend.

Leave a comment:

• eek
    replied
    Originally posted by DaveB View Post
    If you've already done this you may need to do it again.
    So they create a survey that is hard to consolidate and can't even do that properly....

Leave a comment:

• DaveB
    replied
    Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
    Please respond to IPSE's consultation too - you don't need to be a member to do so.

https://www.ipse.co.uk/news/2015/tra...-want-hear-you
    If you've already done this you may need to do it again.

Originally posted by IPSE
    Thank you for sending your comments to [email protected] Unfortunately we have been unable to access the contents of your email due to a technical error. That error has been fixed and emails are now being picked up as normal.

We are still very much interested in your views on this important matter and I would be very grateful if you would resend your email.

I am very sorry for the inconvenience.

Kind regards

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    Please respond to IPSE's consultation too - you don't need to be a member to do so.

https://www.ipse.co.uk/news/2015/tra...-want-hear-you

Leave a comment:

• RajaStyle
    replied
    Originally posted by PerfectStorm View Post
    As a Londoner we will not stand for losing our 20% discount on sandwiches!
    Brings it into a stones throw of almost reasonable prices :-)

Leave a comment:

• PerfectStorm
    replied
    As a Londoner we will not stand for losing our 20% discount on sandwiches!

Leave a comment:

• The survey on the HMRC Consultation regarding Travel Expenses is up

As the title says I have just published the survey I promised to create regarding the impact the HMRC proposal on travel expenses will have on contractors.

To be absolutely clear I am collecting this data for my personal submission to HMRC and I am not planning to share this data with anyone else (it would be utterly pointless to have multiple people sending letters using the same information)...

The survey is open as of now and will remain so until August 25th. At which point I will correlate the figures write my submission and publish it here to allow anyone to comment on it before finally submitting it.

If you are a contractor please fill the survey in here (it is totally anonymous) and ask any colleagues you know to do the same.

Remember the more replies collected
    • the more accurate the figures gathered will be
    • the clearer the impact of the change will be to those who can stop or delay this

To complete the survey click here.

Many thanks...

Working...
X