• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Commercial mortgages what options?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Commercial mortgages what options?

I am looking to buy a commercial property with tenants in flat and a profitable business on the ground floor. What are the options I have and what is the best way to go about purchasing it?

Would I buy through ltd? Do I have later options? Which companies are best at providing the kind of mortgage that I need?

Thanks guys
    Last edited by NorthWestPerm2Contr; 22 September 2014, 09:28.

Originally posted by NorthWestPerm2Contr View Post
    I am looking to buy a commercial property with tenants in flat and a profitable business on the ground floor. What are the options I have and what is the best way to go about purchasing it?

Would I buy through ltd? Do I have later options? Which companies are best at providing the kind of mortgage that I need?

Thanks guys
    1. Don't screw around on here.
    2. Give Contractor Financials a call.

HTH.
    Error 404: Signature not found.

Comment

As a freelancer, especially in the current lending market, you need to talk to a professional.

There was an article in The Grauniad this weekend where they were talking to John at Freelancer Financials (who I was liaising with when I needed a mortgage a year ago).
      Best Forum Advisor 2014
      Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
      Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
        As a freelancer, especially in the current lending market, you need to talk to a professional.

There was an article in The Grauniad this weekend where they were talking to John at Freelancer Financials (who I was liaising with when I needed a mortgage a year ago).
        Have contacted both brokers I have used previously and they have put me in touch with a 3rd party.

Comment

As you've found, this will be one for a commercial mortgage broker, rather than Contractor Financials, Freelancer Financials or ourselves.

Comment

Originally posted by Mark McBurney@CMME View Post
            As you've found, this will be one for a commercial mortgage broker, rather than Contractor Financials, Freelancer Financials or ourselves.
            This is true, but CF were very helpful in identifying commercial brokers when I was hunting around a few years ago.

- edit - Not to say that others would not be, just highlighting my experience. HTH - edit -
            Last edited by JustinTime; 22 September 2014, 12:14.
            Error 404: Signature not found.

Comment

Working...
            X