• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

scrum master HELP LONDON UK

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

scrum master HELP LONDON UK

Hi there

Ok,so I have recently got really interested in scrum. I am 21 years ol and of course I have no experience.
    I have read a few books about scrum and I would love to get some experience .
    However, it seems really hard to even google : scrum master internship london - as no results appear
    regarding internship.

Is there anything I could do to get more into IT company as a scrum? I've known some java developers etc. who are convinced I dont need any certificate to work as a scrum.

Any tips?

Cheers guys

Ok, I will try and take this with the contempt respect the post deserves, no you do not need a certificate to "SCRUM" as it is a framework, just following the advice and do it.

But seeing as you haven't told us what you actually do, I think its fair to say you have more chance of getting your 5* at McDonalds than to ever get PAID as a SCRUM Master
    Last edited by SimonMac; 24 June 2014, 09:20.
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
      Ok, I will try and take this with the contempt respect the post deserves, no you do not need a certificate to "SCRUM" as it is a framework, just following the advice and do it.

But seeing as you haven't told us what you actually do, I think its fair to say you have more chance of getting your 5* at McDonalds than to ever get PAID as a SCRUM Master
      I love you SimonMac. Leave Eek and be with me
      'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
        I love you SimonMac. Leave Eek and be with me
        Work out a rate with NLyUK and I will see what I can do
        Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
        I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by culokowska View Post
          Hi there

Ok,so I have recently got really interested in scrum. I am 21 years ol and of course I have no experience.
          I have read a few books about scrum and I would love to get some experience .
          However, it seems really hard to even google : scrum master internship london - as no results appear
          regarding internship.

Is there anything I could do to get more into IT company as a scrum? I've known some java developers etc. who are convinced I dont need any certificate to work as a scrum.

Any tips?

Cheers guys
          Learn it. Blag it. Offer no value. Basically every scrum master I've seen. Fill yer boots.
          What happens in General, stays in General.
          You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
            Learn it. Blag it. Offer no value. Basically every scrum master I've seen. Fill yer boots.
            Dear Friend,
            I must admit I got too much into scrum without much knowledge. And I was quite desperate, too. However, would you mind advising me, oh wise, how shall I offer ANY value without having experience? Pathetic what you just said. Basically every hater I've seen.Fill yer boots.

Thanks for your help, your response answered my question in 100 %.

Comment

On the information given, you've been given the best advice possible. The fact that you don't like it is your affair. You feel the responses so far have been rude, and needing to be dealt with by moderators. I think the responses have been perfectly reasonable, given the quality of your opening post. However, the way you have chosen to react is definitely rude.

Thread locked.
              Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Working...
              X