• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

How bizarre, you can't rate posts of banned members

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How bizarre, you can't rate posts of banned members

At least so it would seem. So someone can post something seriously awful and get banned for a while, and nobody can vote on the post.
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

More bizarre when some tit gives you neg rep for no reason at all and it is still counted when he is banned (I believe)....
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

You mean they rate you once banned, or their pre-ban rep still takes effect? Never having being banned, can you still login when banned or is the account totally locked down?

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
        You mean they rate you once banned, or their pre-ban rep still takes effect? Never having being banned, can you still login when banned or is the account totally locked down?
        I can answer that , when you login as banned you just get a screen saying when your ban is up, you cant view any other page, so you have to logout to read the forum.

Comment

Originally posted by kandr View Post
          I can answer that , when you login as banned you just get a screen saying when your ban is up, you cant view any other page, so you have to logout to read the forum.
          You should screenshot that and use it as your avatar
          How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post
            You should screenshot that and use it as your avatar
            It would take up too much space in my case!

RH's hand seems to have been shaking so much a few days ago he actually banned me twice one minute after the other.
            What happens in General, stays in General.
            You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

You're back... it was your posts I noticed the icon was missing. Apparently being banned has helped your rating though

Comment

Working...
              X