• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Anyone suffered/suffering burnout?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I took five years out to de-stress! Did some dog walking, ran a junk shop and fostered a 10 year old.

It was well worth it - I feel like a new person

Comment

Originally posted by Lea View Post
      I took five years out to de-stress! Did some dog walking, ran a junk shop and fostered a 10 year old.

It was well worth it - I feel like a new person
      I hear fostering can be quite lucrative
      How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post
        I hear fostering can be quite lucrative
        I've heard that too. But to make a go of it Troll, you'd need to take down those BNP Flags or you'd never get through the vetting process.
        “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
          I've heard that too. But to make a go of it Troll, you'd need to take down those BNP Flags or you'd never get through the vetting process.
          BNP is sooooo 2008 .... Ayran Nations is where it's at these days

HTH

Comment

BNP is sooooo 2008 .... Ayran Nations is where it's at these days

HTH
            Nah. Aryan Nations is so last year.

I've just joined the Muslim Nation! Inshallah Akbar!
            What happens in General, stays in General.
            You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Ayran Nations is where it's at these days
              Does that include the English then? They are such a mongrel heinz 57 nation these days, not sure their racial purity stands up to much scrutiny. The Celts on the other hand....................
              “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
                Does that include the English then? They are such a mongrel heinz 57 nation these days, not sure their racial purity stands up to much scrutiny. The Celts on the other hand....................
                The Celts have only managed it by my marrying their siblings

HTH

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                  Nah. Aryan Nations is so last year.

I've just joined the Muslim Nation! Inshallah Akbar!
                  Nation of Islam ...splitter

Comment

The Celts have only managed it by successfully repelling invaders..........

HTH
                    FTFY

Comment

Working...
                    X