• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am new here. How can I see if anyone has messaged me?

TIA

-Paul-

You won't have PM privileges until you have posted 6 times.

So no-one will have messaged you yet.
    "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
    - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
      You won't have PM privileges until you have posted 6 times.

So no-one will have messaged you yet.
      Just out of interest if someone tries to send an member a post that hasn't got PM rights do the mails stack up to be read when he does or can you not send them at all until he's got rights?
      'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Sent messages

Does this restriction count with sending messages? I sent a few and they seemed to go off but I can't see anything like a sent box anywhere.

-Paul-

Comment

They end up in a black hole (they don't go anywhere).
          "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
          - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Who do you want to message?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
              Who do you want to message?
              I would have liked to have contact with a few people who have had or are still having problems with German authorities.
              I was surprised to see that I am by no means alone with this subject and I am desperately trying to find "qualified" aid. There are plenty of so-called international and tax lawyers but other than taking what cash the Germans want to leave me wth they have proved to be extremely badly informed and also not prepared to put up any sort of fight.

As it happens they made some serious mistakes when investigating and I have had mixed results trying to get them prosecuted for their actions. In the main case the state attorney in Berlin has now started an investigation of the false evidence given by the head of the Bayreuth Steuerfahndung but in another case they refuse to prosecute the head of the Bayreuth Finanzamt for blatantly lying in what are known as arrest documents. In the latter case though I was warned that the local state attorneys in the Bayreuth/Hof/Nuremberg area and also all the tax people and even many of the local lawyers are in what are know in German as "Seilschaften" (Rope-Teams or old-boy networks).

Specifically I tried to contact

BrilloPad, hlvs001, happyradio and SRJ

-Paul-

Comment

Originally posted by PaulWhite View Post
                I would have liked to have contact with a few people who have had or are still having problems with German authorities.
                I was surprised to see that I am by no means alone with this subject and I am desperately trying to find "qualified" aid. There are plenty of so-called international and tax lawyers but other than taking what cash the Germans want to leave me wth they have proved to be extremely badly informed and also not prepared to put up any sort of fight.

As it happens they made some serious mistakes when investigating and I have had mixed results trying to get them prosecuted for their actions. In the main case the state attorney in Berlin has now started an investigation of the false evidence given by the head of the Bayreuth Steuerfahndung but in another case they refuse to prosecute the head of the Bayreuth Finanzamt for blatantly lying in what are known as arrest documents. In the latter case though I was warned that the local state attorneys in the Bayreuth/Hof/Nuremberg area and also all the tax people and even many of the local lawyers are in what are know in German as "Seilschaften" (Rope-Teams or old-boy networks).

Specifically I tried to contact

BrilloPad, hlvs001, happyradio and SRJ

-Paul-
                Given this is a forum why didn't you just post, like you have now done above ?
                You may get more responses than from just those who you have tried to message.
                Last edited by kaiser78; 16 June 2017, 11:35.

Comment

Working...
                X