• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Hiya!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hiya!

Thought I'd say hi, just made the jump from permieland to contracting, and as my feet are finally under the table at ClientCo it's time to thank everyone!

I started my journey around 2 months ago, slowly preparing by starting MyCo, getting an accountant and later landing my first 6 month gig before handing in my notice. This forum has given a lot of good information that made things easier, and has played a big role in (hopefully) doing things right from the beginning (like using the search and reading the topics to the right --> )

Cheers y'all!

Welcome TJR and congratulations. I've only recently jumped over to contracting myself and am adjusting to this new way of working after 20 years in permieland. Like you I found this forum to be very informative with excellent advice given by the contributors.

Comment

Hi TJR (and a belated Hi to you Yampy ).

Welcome to CUK!
      "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
      - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
        Hi TJR (and a belated Hi to you Yampy ).

Welcome to CUK!
        Yep - You are welcome to it!

Comment

Working...
        X