• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Greetings!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Greetings!

Hi all,

Been lurking around the forums for some time while preparing my switch from permanent employment to contracting.

Ltd company is now all set up, have left my perm role, and will be starting a new contract gig next week so I thought it was about time I signed up and said hello and thanks for all the valuable information!

Welcome to CUK and Contracting.

I am sure the regulars will be around shortly to give you the dos and don'ts on the forum and in contracting

Comment

Thanks Jeremiah

Also, I'm about to get an IPSE (PCG) Plus membership and was wondering if anyone who is already a member fancied referring me before I sign up (both parties get a free £10 Amazon/iTunes voucher) ?

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by Mutix View Post
        Thanks Jeremiah

Also, I'm about to get an IPSE (PCG) Plus membership and was wondering if anyone who is already a member fancied referring me before I sign up (both parties get a free £10 Amazon/iTunes voucher) ?

Cheers
        Too much effort for a tenner. Welcome to the World of Contracting!

Comment

Originally posted by Mutix View Post
          Thanks Jeremiah

Cheers

Sounds good

Edit: Their MGM link isn't working so I'll contact them and see if I can get a referral code, which I'll PM to you.
          Last edited by mudskipper; 2 September 2014, 17:57.

Comment

Working...
          X