• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

reputable umbrella companies ratings

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SuperWeegie View Post
    Thanks Lisa....answer given is that they pay it up front or would deduct %age to create a fund to pay when on holiday......
    I understand the reasoning but unfortunately the method doesn't comply with what the Government requires. It's not a massive issue of non-compliance and I think you would need to look at the service you receive and the package as a whole before making any decisions to move. There is lots of info on here on what to look for in terms of compliance so hopefully that will help you be able to make an informed decision.
    Connect with me on LinkedIn

Follow us on Twitter.

ContractorUK Best Forum Advisor 2015

Comment

Thx again Lisa.. will have a trawl...can I contact u directly to discuss should I think more abt moving?

Comment

Originally posted by SuperWeegie View Post
        Thx again Lisa.. will have a trawl...can I contact u directly to discuss should I think more abt moving?
        Yes of course - [email protected]
        Connect with me on LinkedIn

Follow us on Twitter.

ContractorUK Best Forum Advisor 2015

Comment

Working...
        X