• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

How to avoid paying any contributions before opting out of auto pension enrolment?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I understand from my colleague Rhys that he has now spoken to you and you thought you spoke to someone called Neil - unfortunately we don't have anyone on our sales team of that name. I understand that a template payslip has now been sent to you - if you need anything else or have any questions Rhys will be more than happy to help you
    Connect with me on LinkedIn

Follow us on Twitter.

ContractorUK Best Forum Advisor 2015

Comment

I said I thought it may have been neil but I wasn't sure.

Yes I have recieved that from him now thanks.

CH

Comment

Although you may not have someone called neil - It does seem that you have someone who has taken a new business call - and then failing to send an email in response to the call - and then not followed it up at all..

Comment

Originally posted by chrisk View Post
          Although you may not have someone called neil - It does seem that you have someone who has taken a new business call - and then failing to send an email in response to the call - and then not followed it up at all..
          Which is why I contacted you this morning to put it right - don't worry, if it was anyone here I will sort it out
          Connect with me on LinkedIn

Follow us on Twitter.

ContractorUK Best Forum Advisor 2015

Comment

opt out

The opt out form is provided by the pension company! So should also speak to them not just your umbrella.

Opting Out | The Pensions Regulator

Comment

Working...
            X