• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

WiseMC

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WiseMC

Hi All

I'm just starting a new contract and have been looking for an Umbrella to help me out. I have been in touch with WiseMC which thanks to this forum ive found out is probably not such a wise move after all. I'm probably going to go back to the one I used about 2 years ago ( Advance) which seemed ok and I got my money through fine. I have not signed anything from them, just sent my I D papers. They have contacted the agency who placed me as I asked them to keep me up to date. Since then I've not heard anything and had no time sheet or other usual stuff sent which started to concern me hence my search this morning. My question is that if I was to go to Advance now and instruct them to handle my financial side would they be able to organise things so that the transfer to them is easy and relatively painless and most importantly, I get paid on time and legally? I start the role tomorrow.

Originally posted by Peachtails View Post
    Hi All

I'm just starting a new contract and have been looking for an Umbrella to help me out. I have been in touch with WiseMC which thanks to this forum ive found out is probably not such a wise move after all. I'm probably going to go back to the one I used about 2 years ago ( Advance) which seemed ok and I got my money through fine. I have not signed anything from them, just sent my I D papers. They have contacted the agency who placed me as I asked them to keep me up to date. Since then I've not heard anything and had no time sheet or other usual stuff sent which started to concern me hence my search this morning. My question is that if I was to go to Advance now and instruct them to handle my financial side would they be able to organise things so that the transfer to them is easy and relatively painless and most importantly, I get paid on time and legally? I start the role tomorrow.
    Can't speak on behalf of Advance, so probably worth a call rather than asking on here but at CU, we can get people up and running over night so it should be simple enough.

Comment

Working...
    X