• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Feedback on ContractorUmbrella partner agencies on Capita CL1 supplier list

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Feedback on ContractorUmbrella partner agencies on Capita CL1 supplier list

Going back to an old PS client via Capita CL1 and client says the role will be inside IR35 under the new rules so to ensure a separate route than my previous outside IR35 contract with same client (though not via Capita) I'm going to use a different agency and use an umbrella instead of my Ltd (if that was even a choice offered by the agency willing to sort out payroll, which is doubtful).

So I'm looking for feedback on any of the partner agencies that would let me use ContractorUmbrella, which I presume is this list: Partner Recruitment Agencies that work with Contractor Umbrella Ltd

After cross referencing with the 430(!) suppliers Capita emailed me on their CL1 supplier list it leaves the following:

Sopra Steria
    Lorien
    FDM Group
    Harvey Nash
    McGregor Boyall
    Times Resourcing
    RDF Group
    Penna
    ReThink Recruitment
    Networkers International
    Blue Pelican
    Kelly Services

Anyone currently operating via any of the above agencies or have recently and can provide feedback on any of the following or any other comments?

1. Their timesheet system is not a pain in the ass, and online, no faxing or any of that nonsense.
    2. They pay weekly/fortnightly to shorten the chain from timesheet to payment as much as feasible.
    3. Not likely to go bust anytime soon.
    4. Generally efficient and easy to deal with, and competent with the CL1 paperwork and other hoops I'll have to jump through to get set up. I know this will be relative to other agencies.

If anything like this has already been covered somewhere please show me the way.

Thanks.
    Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

PM'd you

Comment

Working...
    X