• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

AppyTech anyone?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AppyTech anyone?

Been looking and actually signed up, but now having some second thoughts as they seem to be using a JSOP scheme when I was told it was mutual. Anyone any experience of this one?

JSOP? OK, this is a joke post by a sockie, right? If you even half serious, spend a few minutez reading what has happened to other people using legal tax avkidance schemes.
    Public Service Posting by the BBC - Bloggs Bulls**t Corp.
    Officially CUK certified - Thick as f**k.

Comment

You are not using an umbrella and are opening yourself up to a world of pain when HMRC comes calling as they will (in a few years when they get round to it).

To see the issues you are about to see pick a thread or 2 from HMRC Scheme Enquiries

And to find a proper umbrella look at the lists on Ask an Umbrella Company - All Umbrella Companies Are Equal
      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by Jamiewilson View Post
        Been looking and actually signed up, but now having some second thoughts as they seem to be using a JSOP scheme when I was told it was mutual. Anyone any experience of this one?
        If you haven't received any payments yet and they are operating a tax avoidance scheme, then I would look to run before you get to that point

Comment

Working...
        X