• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

All change at Contractor Umbrella?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All change at Contractor Umbrella?

Congratulations Lucy, but does this mean Lisa is no longer involved?

Hope you are still gonna stick around the forums
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

She's busy swotting up on Urban Dictionary.. She'll be along shortly.
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
      Congratulations Lucy, but does this mean Lisa is no longer involved?

Hope you are still gonna stick around the forums
      Thanks SimonMac! Lisa has chosen to take a less stressful life moving forward, it may be that you guys pushed her over the edge either that or HMRC putting the nail in!

I am aiming to stick around and wait for the abuse from you lot no doubt! And if I actually swot up on the urban dictionary then it would give Northern Lad nothing to diss me for

Comment

Originally posted by lucycontractorumbrella View Post
        Thanks SimonMac! Lisa has chosen to take a less stressful life moving forward, it may be that you guys pushed her over the edge either that or HMRC putting the nail in!

I am aiming to stick around and wait for the abuse from you lot no doubt! And if I actually swot up on the urban dictionary then it would give Northern Lad nothing to diss me for
        Will you on Lisa's behalf? I have a booking over the weekend - which of you will do it or will it be both?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
          Will you on Lisa's behalf? I have a booking over the weekend - which of you will do it or will it be both?
          Of course, but only if you promise not to behave and I work alone nowadays! Looking forward to my invite to the get togethers obviously...

Comment

Originally posted by lucycontractorumbrella View Post
            Of course, but only if you promise not to behave and I work alone nowadays! Looking forward to my invite to the get togethers obviously...
            Let's see if you think the same after the first meet.
            'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
              Let's see if you think the same after the first meet.
              What happened to the last two accountants that turned upto a CUK night out? No one seen or heard of them since, on here at least anyway
              Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
              I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                What happened to the last two accountants that turned upto a CUK night out? No one seen or heard of them since, on here at least anyway
                They were told to report to Zeity....

Comment

Congrats Lucy.

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
                    Congrats Lucy.

Comment

Working...
                    X