• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Have umbrella companies told their clients what their plans are after April?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Yonmons View Post
    ONLY !!!! Thats all I have claimed for the last 10 months ! and I would suggest its the bread and butter of former claims.
    Indeed but you still have to be clear here. It's a change to the way some expenses are handled, not all of them. It's pretty important to get right....
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
      Indeed but you still have to be clear here. It's a change to the way some expenses are handled, not all of them. It's pretty important to get right....
      And wouldn't mean that introducing a new system for making expense claims easier is a stupid idea.
      Best Forum Advisor 2014
      Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
      Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by DallasDad View Post
        Well event though I have left Giant this arrived in my inbox today:

We are delighted to announce the launch of the new giant receipt app which allows you to take a simple photo of a receipt from your smart phone which is automatically uploaded to the correct place in your expense log. You can use the app on the go, 24/7 without the need for scanning.

Let's take a look at some of the features of the app:

- Instant
        - Your receipt is automatically uploaded to the correct place in your expense log
        - Links directly to your account
        - Super-fast, seamless set-up
        - Your data is secure and all receipts are backed up
        - All data is stored and indexed
        - Available on Android and iOS
        - No need to scan
        - No download requirements
        - Ability to view all claims in one, easy to navigate place
        think its more to keep track of receipts for year end p11D tbh i have been taken photos of a receipts using my phone for a long time uploading to dropbox.

Comment

Working...
        X