• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Action Pack

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Action Pack

Hi - I had a quick look to see if this was on here before. I've been a user of Action Pack Solution Provider for a long time. I was toying with paying the extra to get Visual Studio and going for Action Pack Development and Design. Does anybody use this or are there better ways of getting this sw other than paying MS £300 a year?
    Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Biz spark for new companies - access to everything. Only open to companies 3 years old or less. You know, companies that cost 14 quid to form.
    World's Best Martini

Comment

Originally posted by v8gaz View Post
      Biz spark for new companies - access to everything. Only open to companies 3 years old or less. You know, companies that cost 14 quid to form.
      +1 for this, though when I applied for Bizspark I had to show a website for a product that I was developing. I also had to send a few emails after being initially rejected because my description of the product I was developing wasn't wordy enough. It might have changed though.

Comment

I had to prove that I was already selling a product before I could get the BizSpark subscription.

A fellow contractor here said he managed to blag his was through but having false products on his website to get by.

GE

Comment

Working...
        X