• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Access recertification / attestation tools

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Access recertification / attestation tools

The org I work for have chosen Sailpoint as an IAM solution but it's a long long way off.
    The Access Management team have an immediate and pressing need to improve their recertification / attestation process.
    I know I've asked something along the same lines before but is anyone aware of a tool (free / lowcost / SAAS) that could help....

We require no automation in terms of revoking end system access - no problem doing that manually, though a bit of workflow there would be useful.
    It would be a tool that can take in data of all the targets, AD, Firewalls, Unix Servers etc (obviously we can manipulate nicely before and tie to an identity) then fire out emails to group /system custodians and line mangagers to visit a browser based interface (ideally internal but cloud may be ok) and complete attestation / recert actions in much the same way as can be done in the decent IAM tools like Sailpoint.

Any ideas for tools or services I could take a look at?

Thanks

Working...
X