• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Server Level Email Signatures

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Server Level Email Signatures

I saw in the past a few people recommending Vidahost, and I've just set up an account with them for hosting, which includes 10 email accounts.

Does anyone know how / if I can set it up so that every email, sent from whichever account or device, gets text appended at server level before it goes out?
    Basically I'm trying to ensure that I can have the company info added by the server.

I hope that's clear!

Thanks

Originally posted by Ticktock View Post
    I saw in the past a few people recommending Vidahost, and I've just set up an account with them for hosting, which includes 10 email accounts.

Does anyone know how / if I can set it up so that every email, sent from whichever account or device, gets text appended at server level before it goes out?
    Basically I'm trying to ensure that I can have the company info added by the server.

I hope that's clear!

Thanks
    I will have a look at my settings to see if I can find anything, but to be honest just ask them, they will answer within mintues (even on a weekend)
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Are you doing this in Cpanel?

Comment

Originally posted by Boney M View Post
        Are you doing this in Cpanel?
        I'd like to if I can (it's cPanel X) - the only things I found on their forums were posts involving scripts and other things that make my head melt. I was hoping there was something that 5 years old would understand, as I may be able to get that far if I try really hard.

Comment

Well as you probably know you can do this manually or install mailscanner Free cPanel MailScanner Package

This is the only other solution

Howto:footer Dslaimer In Outgoing Mails - cPanel Forums which I used for the emails on two charity sites I run, I put in the justgiving links etc

Comment

Thanks for that - I just received a reply to my ticket saying "Apologies, but I don't think that this is a feature that cPanel currently offers at the moment."

I'll take a look at those links and try to work it out.

Thanks again.

Comment

Originally posted by Ticktock View Post
              Thanks for that - I just received a reply to my ticket saying "Apologies, but I don't think that this is a feature that cPanel currently offers at the moment."

I'll take a look at those links and try to work it out.

Thanks again.
              Sorry been down the pub all evening. It is not a feature, I believe it was a feature request several times over the last 8 or so years. The above works well for me

Comment

Working...
              X