• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

membership database

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

membership database

I'm looking for a free application/database for managing the details of a 100 or so group of people.

It will be used to fire off newsletters, keep track of subscriptions and would ideally be hosted so that it can be accessed by various club admin bods.

Any ideas. Requirements are a bit woolly I know but just dipping my toe in the water to help out a mate.

TIA

Not 100% of what you are wanting but have you tried Pitchero ?

It does do a lot of the functions you want and free altho more geared to sports related clubs but you dont have to sign up for any of that...

or

Yahoo! Groups
    Group Spaces
    Wiggio
    Member Hub
    Last edited by Alias; 25 September 2013, 08:13. Reason: added URLs
    Join IPSE

Comment

Originally posted by Alias View Post
      Not 100% of what you are wanting but have you tried Pitchero ?

It does do a lot of the functions you want and free altho more geared to sports related clubs but you dont have to sign up for any of that...

or

Yahoo! Groups
      Group Spaces
      Wiggio
      Member Hub
      Ta. Will have a looky.

Comment

Working...
      X