• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Analysis of website with respect to SEO?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Analysis of website with respect to SEO?

I had a look at IBP and it is too complex for my needs so will try again...

Does anyone have an ideas of sites I can use to asses a websites current position wrt how many backlinks and who they are, what page it comes up in google for various keywords and the like. I know it could be done manually but I remember a website that could track these basic things for you over time but can't find it again for love nor money.

Anyone recommend a site that can do all this without having to use Google and other sites individually?

Idea is to look at a few small websites and try and prove a change over a short time after doing some marketing/SEO work.

Thanks in advance.
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

That sounds like Seomoz. I'm not aware of anything free that gives you decent information although I'm sure Nick will be around shortly.
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Ask AtW. It's his "bag"

About - Majestic SEO

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
        Ask AtW. It's his "bag"

About - Majestic SEO
        Wow, we have a secret commitee of scientists, military and governement officals to do SEO. How cool.

Not very secret with their pictures and names up but I can see they used false tasche and hair on the first guy to conceal is identity.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
          Not very secret with their pictures and names up but I can see they used false tasche and hair on the first guy to conceal is identity.

But seriously... even Microsoft's SEO experts rank Alexei's kit on a par with the Bing and Google webmaster tools

Comment

I am a customer - it is a brilliant service, cannot rate it highly enough! If you own the sites you want to check then you can do this for free using majestic...

Comment

Thanks all, but you ain't seen nothing yet!

for 2012!

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                Thanks all, but you ain't seen nothing yet!

for 2012!
                Very impressive AtW *

*I retain the right to take the piss out it in General
                Hard Brexit now!
                #prayfornodeal

Comment

We only need AtW to come and compliment sas and I think we have a forum first!!

Comment

Working...
                  X