• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Recommendations for best Blu-Ray burner software

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Recommendations for best Blu-Ray burner software

Installed CyberLink Media Suite (which came free with my Buffalo external 8 * Blu-Ray burner)

When I started a burn, a window popped up saying "The folder is invalid"

Uninstalled CyberLink Media Suite

Can anyone recommend better Blu-Ray burning software?

On second thoughts I'll rephrase that, as practically every piece of software ever written must be better than CyberLink.

Can anyone suggest the best Blu-Ray burning software, that supports writing data disks and double density disks?

TIA

Modification History

Edit 1: I'm about to try ImgBurn ( The Official ImgBurn Website ), which looks good and is free (although I don't mind paying for a decent suite)

Edit 2: Reason for editing - Point out that ImgBurn does everything I need

Tried it, and ImgBurn does everything I need, in the simplest and most informative way imaginable.

In fact it's brilliant! DP if you have any shares in Nero or CyberLink then sell them ASAP, because they'll go bust once everyone gets wind of ImgBurn
    Last edited by OwlHoot; 28 August 2011, 00:09.
    Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Working...
X