• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

XBOX

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

XBOX

COD4?

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
    COD4?
    That's sooooo 2006.....

Comment

Don't you mean Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3?

Oh, and Activision will be fleecing you even further with their new CoD Elite Service.

Comment

Originally posted by Clippy View Post
        Don't you mean Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3?

Oh, and Activision will be fleecing you even further with their new CoD Elite Service.
        COD4, was tempting fate to see if anyone was up for a groundwar.

Comment

COD4, was tempting fate to see if anyone was up for a groundwar.
          Which one is 4? the wwii one?
          ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
            Which one is 4? the wwii one?

Comment

Looks like Battlefield 3 and Red Orchestras Stalingrad will be the ones to watch this year

Montly subs for COD, it's bad enough paying for MAP packs but that is just taking the piss
              Doing the needful since 1827

Comment

I might dig that out later, but Mrs MM is watching BGT on the big telly at the mo.
                ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
                  I might dig that out later, but Mrs MM is watching BGT on the big telly at the mo.
                  Britains Got Tulip ?
                  Doing the needful since 1827

Comment

Originally posted by amcdonald View Post
                    Britains Got Tulip ?
                    Aye.

Comment

Working...
                    X