• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Java Developers...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Java Developers...

What would you say are the biggest differences between J2SE & J2EE?

The S and the E

Comment

haha..@#%$ knobtulipe

Comment

J2se is that standard Java sdk

J2ee is the enterprise Java SDK (entity and session beans).

Can't remember what else is in J2ee that is missing from J2SE (not used Java for a while).

Comment

Hi reynolds,

haha..@#%$ knobtulipe
          Possibly, but then I didn't ask a question that any web monkey could find the answer to using google.

Given your retort, the more correct would seem to be:

If you have to ask, you're too stupid to know.

I do hope that your humour transplant is arranged soon.

Comment

i wanted to see people's programming experiences rather than a conflated technical overview on a website.

The title of the post should act as a distraction for people like yourself who don't know anything about the language..well in theory...

Comment

The title of the post should act as a distraction for people like yourself who don't know anything about the language..well in theory...
              LOL, and my dad's bigger than your dad.

Oh, BTW, it was the first E in J2EE that was the difference - not sure if you'd worked that out.

Next week, we'll bring readers details on the many and varied differences between a chair and a table....

Comment

Handbags at twenty paces girls.

Comment

Handbags at twenty paces girls.
                  Quite right, reynolds was in danger of hurting himself the way he was swinging his.

Comment

Working...
                  X