• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Laptop - i5 / 256Gb SSd / 8Gb RAM / FHD

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by original PM View Post
    Just got one of these

https://www.currys.co.uk/gbuk/comput...64470-pdt.html

for the youngest daughter (first year in high school means computer for xmas!)

it is similar to the one I got for eldest daughter 2 years ago.

Seems pretty decent as a general computer.....

What do you lot think?
    IPS screen so will be great. As long as it's reliable should be a good choice.

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
      Which is what I’m finding as mrs eek has tasked me with finding 2 reasonable but low price laptops for family friends.

I know the budget and know the requirements so I suspect I will be subsidizing them unless dell outlet comes up trumps
      Just to say I've gone and got 2 of these via the outlet.

Very decent discount (over 20%) and I'm happy to pay the difference in budget as a present for them as these should last a few years...
      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Working...
      X