• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

PC wont power up - flashing DRAM LED light

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    Sending anything back using an incorrect categorisation is taking the piss. Those thst get banned for it were way beyond that. Any anyway, when did that ever stop you?
    Nope some people have sent 8-13 items back in a year. They normally buy over 200 items per year but Amazon closes their account.
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
      Nope some people have sent 8-13 items back in a year. They normally buy over 200 items per year but Amazon closes their account.
      It what if they send them all back stating I sufficient quality all 13 times yet the average is 2 for quality purposes and a few just because you don't want it or changed your mind. They'll stand out like a sore thumb?

Actually don't worry. Let's get back on topic.
      Last edited by northernladuk; 20 September 2017, 16:13.
      'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

This thread inspired me to try to get an old PC working. Finally managed it after replacing the cpu, mobo, ram, psu, hard drive, and case. Turned out the keyboard wasn't plugged in.
        Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Comment

"Performance/quality not adequate" is perfectly legitimate reason for returning pre-Ryzen AMD CPUs...

Comment

Originally posted by sal View Post
            "Performance/quality not adequate" is perfectly legitimate reason for returning pre-Ryzen AMD CPUs...
            If it meets the spec advertised and the price is reasonable for that performance the quality criteria has been met? The Trabant was a quality product I believe.
            'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
              If it meets the spec advertised and the price is reasonable for that performance the quality criteria has been met? The Trabant was a quality product I believe.
              The Trabant was awesome, no rust, no radiators to bleed and you could parallel park by shoving it to the side.

Comment

Originally posted by Hobosapien View Post
                This thread inspired me to try to get an old PC working. Finally managed it after replacing the cpu, mobo, ram, psu, hard drive, and case. Turned out the keyboard wasn't plugged in.
                Keyboard error or no keyboard found: Press F1 to continue.......
                See You Next Tuesday

Comment

Working...
                X