+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Posts 1 to 10 of 15
  1. #1

    My post count is Majestic

    d000hg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    My house
    Posts
    31,423
    Thanks (Given)
    103
    Thanks (Received)
    374
    Likes (Given)
    163
    Likes (Received)
    1301

    Default FAO Admin: please allow attachments

    Back in the past, no forums allowed hosting attachments and we had to host them somewhere and provide links. As times have changed, CUK is now the only forum I use which doesn't allow me to upload images directly. Programming, gardening, DIY, forums all let me upload files with sensible file/image size restrictions.

    Please can it be allowed, because frankly I can't be arsed finding somewhere to store images which allows 3rd party hosting, uploading, copying the link and so on

    You know it makes sense, storage is so cheap these days!
    Quote Originally Posted by MaryPoppins View Post
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Quote Originally Posted by vetran View Post
    Urine is quite nourishing

  2. #2

    Should post faster

    PhiltheGreek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Balmoral
    Posts
    196
    Thanks (Given)
    23
    Thanks (Received)
    38
    Likes (Given)
    25
    Likes (Received)
    142

    Default

    And have you filling the place up with pictures of your tedious bloody taps?

  3. #3

    My post count is Majestic

    d000hg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    My house
    Posts
    31,423
    Thanks (Given)
    103
    Thanks (Received)
    374
    Likes (Given)
    163
    Likes (Received)
    1301

    Default

    Actually I was going to treat you to a view of my greenhouse
    Quote Originally Posted by MaryPoppins View Post
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Quote Originally Posted by vetran View Post
    Urine is quite nourishing

  4. #4

    Should post faster

    PhiltheGreek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Balmoral
    Posts
    196
    Thanks (Given)
    23
    Thanks (Received)
    38
    Likes (Given)
    25
    Likes (Received)
    142

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by d000hg View Post
    Actually I was going to treat you to a view of my greenhouse
    One has a son for that kind of crap.

    Thanks anyway.

  5. #5

    Old Greg is my bitch

    administrator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    3,918
    Thanks (Given)
    126
    Thanks (Received)
    276
    Likes (Given)
    1517
    Likes (Received)
    763

    Default

    Hoping to move to a new forum at some point and will definitely allow photo uploading on that. Looking at forum options and might go with another system away from VBulletin so the less stuff to convert over at the minute the better. Will definitely sort it out in whatever new version we go with though!

  6. #6

    Some things in Moderation

    cojak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Look to your right...
    Posts
    17,808
    Thanks (Given)
    460
    Thanks (Received)
    948
    Likes (Given)
    4015
    Likes (Received)
    2631

    Default FAO Admin: please allow attachments

    <Remembers last forum update.>


  7. #7

    I live on CUK

    SueEllen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    in the Park
    Posts
    26,288
    Thanks (Given)
    1133
    Thanks (Received)
    934
    Likes (Given)
    4252
    Likes (Received)
    3768

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by administrator View Post
    Hoping to move to a new forum at some point and will definitely allow photo uploading on that. Looking at forum options and might go with another system away from VBulletin so the less stuff to convert over at the minute the better. Will definitely sort it out in whatever new version we go with though!
    Will you be able to block certain users from uploading photos?

    Otherwise we will end up with spam as photos, have to look at picture of d000hg's taps, MF's veggie produce or Bee's cats.
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

  8. #8

    Should post faster

    PhiltheGreek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Balmoral
    Posts
    196
    Thanks (Given)
    23
    Thanks (Received)
    38
    Likes (Given)
    25
    Likes (Received)
    142

    Default

    That could all be outweighed by MaryPoppins and her Xmas party pics though.

  9. #9

    My post count is Majestic

    d000hg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    My house
    Posts
    31,423
    Thanks (Given)
    103
    Thanks (Received)
    374
    Likes (Given)
    163
    Likes (Received)
    1301

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SueEllen View Post
    Will you be able to block certain users from uploading photos?

    Otherwise we will end up with spam as photos, have to look at picture of d000hg's taps, MF's veggie produce or Bee's cats.
    I'm sure any forum software allows this on a per-user basis You can just ignore users though, perhaps that would suit you better.
    Quote Originally Posted by MaryPoppins View Post
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Quote Originally Posted by vetran View Post
    Urine is quite nourishing

  10. #10

    I live on CUK

    SueEllen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    in the Park
    Posts
    26,288
    Thanks (Given)
    1133
    Thanks (Received)
    934
    Likes (Given)
    4252
    Likes (Received)
    3768

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by d000hg View Post
    I'm sure any forum software allows this on a per-user basis You can just ignore users though, perhaps that would suit you better.
    I don't mind chatting to most users, but like with people in real life I don't want to see their snaps.
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.