• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Android Nougat 7.0

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SteelyDan View Post
    KUATB.
    Hasn't Nougat been out ages? I'm sure it's been on my S7 since last year...just checked it came out Aug 2016. Where u been NLUK?
    On Vodafone? It's not that long they've been pushing out and I've resisted installing it. Wish I'd resisted harder.

Never been a fan of putting the latest updates on straight away since the NT Sp4 episode.
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
      On Vodafone? It's not that long they've been pushing out and I've resisted installing it. Wish I'd resisted harder.

Never been a fan of putting the latest updates on straight away since the NT Sp4 episode.
      If it’s a beta - I’ll install it! iOS 11 beta 3 here, not much different tbh...

Comment

Buy a Windows phone. They just work.

Comment

Thought you might say that. Not the experience we have in my house with the two lads and looking at everyone on the tram on the way in though

But anyway, back on topic or I'll have to start issuing infractions....
          https://uk.protectyourbubble.com/hou...dget-insurance

Although i see that they dropped the number of gadgets in the £13/month packet from 4 to 3 it still worth it

Also (post warranty) iphone parts replacement is just as cheap as any android equivalent if you don't go to Apple for it. Also can be done at home, the tools cost like £5 and there are plenty of guides how to do it.

Comment

Originally posted by SteelyDan View Post
            KUATB.
            Hasn't Nougat been out ages? I'm sure it's been on my S7 since last year...just checked it came out Aug 2016. Where u been NLUK?
            +1

I've been on 7.1.1 for a couple of months now, not had any problem with it, can't complain.
            Best Forum Advisor 2014
            Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
            Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Is it pronounced Nougat or Nougat?

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
                Just admit defeat and buy an iPhone.
                2016-11-21 What your choice of smartphone says about you

Android users are more honest than iPhone users say psychologists, in a study published this week which is the first to find a link between personality and smartphone type.
                Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

How's the auto correct on the "new" OS?

Seems quite strange you haven't mentioned it?
                  The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

FTA:

Four out of five UK adults now have a smartphone with the market split 50/50 between the two rival operating systems.
                    I don't think so.. My smartphone isn't Android or iOS...
                    Do what thou wilt

Comment

Originally posted by Dark Black View Post
                      FTA:

I don't think so.. My smartphone isn't Android or iOS...
                      OK, 49.85% / 49.85% market share split.

MS is down to 0.02% worldwide, Blackberry are clumped into "others" for another 0.01%

Comment

Working...
                      X