• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Groupware : Kolab vs Tine 2.0 vs Horde ?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Groupware : Kolab vs Tine 2.0 vs Horde ?

Anyone using these groupware / collaborative SW packages and have an opinion as to which is best ? I have a need to support around 700 users by providing file / email / calendar etc services and need to hit the ground running in a field where I have no expertise.

Other open source equivalents would be of interest too, but there's no budget for Exchange etc.

Thanks,

Boo

Yes.
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Wow is Horde still a thing? I deployed it back in 2005 for a client I was working for, wasn't flashy but did the job.

Good to see it's still going, though nowadays I use the Google Suite and recommend that to SME's
      Politicians are wonderfull people, as long as they stay away from things they don't understand, like working for a living!

Comment

Working...
      X