• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Advice Requested - Video Link Software

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Advice Requested - Video Link Software

Using video to interact with customers is relatively rare but it's starting to happen. HSBC were looking for relevant PMs not so long ago and I believe RBS do mortgage interviews by video.

I'd like to find about how you do this. It's probably always going to be a niche thing but could be a bit of fun.

I'm aware of things like Skype, and have used Webex. I know there are vendors who will sell you solutions at enormous cost but I think the real constraints must be:
    • requires no client software apart from what the user already has
    • low cost
    • must be able to fit into a call centre environment ie multiple call handlers
    • as high quality as possible

Can you suggest any products that you've seen work or might fit the bill?

Or any other thoughts you have.
    "Don't part with your illusions; when they are gone you may still exist, but you have ceased to live" Mark Twain

Working...
X