• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Gardena hose system

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by quackhandle View Post
    Looking at getting this, as I paid 50 notes for a hozelock hose/reel last year and the thing leaks all over the place and kinks all the time (supposed not to).

Apparently Gardena are very good but on their website they have three! types of hose.

A case of you get what you pay for?

qh
    I went with the 25m version of this last year for £90 and I have to say it is really rather good

How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post
      I went with the 25m version of this last year for £90 and I have to say it is really rather good

Thanks, that's the one I was looking at.

qh
      He had a negative bluety on a quackhandle and was quadraspazzed on a lifeglug.

I look forward to your all knowing and likely sarcastic and unhelpful reply.

Comment

Originally posted by quackhandle View Post
        Thanks, that's the one I was looking at.

qh
        This thread reminded me of a picture the in house CCTV took of the gardener hard at work on the estate, yesterday.

Just can't be done with hoses

The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Working...
        X