• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

LinkedIn

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One thing that LI is sneaky about it when you get a connection request, you only have the no or yes, but online (can't find it on mobile) you can reply directly (it is a very small arrow, it's as it LI don't want you doing this) and ask politely how I can help.

qh
    He had a negative bluety on a quackhandle and was quadraspazzed on a lifeglug.

I look forward to your all knowing and likely sarcastic and unhelpful reply.

Comment

Recently they have come up with some new design changes , looks good , are you still facing this problem with new design?

Comment

Originally posted by amanwhoisquiet View Post
        I'm going to hijack this and ask if anyone knows if there's any benefit on linkedin to sticking some kind of cert at the back of your actual name on the site? I've seen it a few times; Jornal McDornal, CISM or Edward Bledward, CISSP. I can't see it doing anything more than putting the cert further down your profile does.
        Yes it does.
        It's a way to differentiate yourself from the others who have the same name.
        Don't believe it, until you see it!

Comment

Originally posted by BigRed View Post
          There is a new option to let agents know you are looking without showing everyone.
          Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
          I think the poster 2 above you said that
          And the poster on the first page (me) said it too
          Last edited by ladymuck; 26 February 2017, 10:51.

Comment

Originally posted by quackhandle View Post
            One thing that LI is sneaky about it when you get a connection request, you only have the no or yes, but online (can't find it on mobile) you can reply directly (it is a very small arrow, it's as it LI don't want you doing this) and ask politely how I can help.

qh
            You can look at the person's profile on the app before accepting and send them a message.

Comment

Working...
            X