• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Wireless Printer

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Canon MG3250 here, no issues with WiFi but then it's right next to PC goes through ink and original ink isn't the cheapest

Comment

I recently purchased one of these http://www.printerland.co.uk/Samsung...W-P132139.aspx

I originally ordered a better known make in the printing world from them online and they phoned me back before processing my order and suggested I go with the Sammy instead, for economical and printer toner cost reasons. Basically purchase the right AIO printer for your needs, don't be duped by the big boy names in the market...

I can highly recommend both the Samsung as an AIO Printer and printerland.co.uk for their excellent CS and next day delivery time. My machine was ordered before 4pm and delivered before 10am the next day.
      Last edited by IL Cattivo; 16 September 2016, 09:38.

Comment

Canon MG7150 - bit bigger than I would have ideally liked, but does everything I need it to do. Configured with Google Cloud Print as well so I can print from anywhere, and it worked fine with Linux as well as Windows.

Comment

Re - Brother, of course, YMMV, considerably. DYOR.
          Public Service Posting by the BBC - Bloggs Bulls**t Corp.
          Officially CUK certified - Thick as f**k.

Comment

Originally posted by IL Cattivo View Post
            I recently purchased one of these Samsung CLX-6260FW A4 Colour Multifunction Laser Printer

I originally ordered a better known make in the printing world from them online and they phoned me back before processing my order and suggested I go with the Sammy instead, for economical and printer toner cost reasons. Basically purchase the right AIO printer for your needs, don't be duped by the big boy names in the market...

I can highly recommend both the Samsung as an AIO Printer and printerland.co.uk for their excellent CS and next day delivery time. My machine was ordered before 4pm and delivered before 10am the next day.
            I bought my daughter a Dell printer and it turned out to be a Samsung mono laser with a Dell badge. Good printer too.
            Public Service Posting by the BBC - Bloggs Bulls**t Corp.
            Officially CUK certified - Thick as f**k.

Comment

https://www.amazon.co.uk/HP-M277dw-L...ywords=hp277dw

I have one of these - fantastic and beats any inkjets that I have previously had.
              I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

GF Platypus has an HP 4630 which works very well

Comment

Working...
                X