• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

OnePlus 3

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seems to get a glowing review here too OnePlus 3 review | TechRadar
    In Scooter we trust

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
      Interesting, I hadn't heard of that problem. Do you know if it was a wide-spread issue or were you just unlucky - there are always duds? Did they roll out a fix that you're aware of?
      I don't remember there being an update or fix - it's not just me, though. There were some posts on the forum and someone I know who has the same phone had exactly the same issue.

I liked the OnePlus One a lot, and have updated that to the latest version of Cyanogen just in case I have a problem with the current phone so I can go back to something else. Although when I upgraded the OPO, because the phone was encrypted, it crashed and needed a factory reset to get it working again (a known issue, but I hadn't seen it or backed it up beforehand!)

Edit: Oooh, shiny new update on my OPT to upgrade to Android 6.0.1 (but it'll lose my fingerprints). Time to get it downloaded...
      Last edited by missinggreenfields; 17 June 2016, 15:18.

Comment

I have a friend who bought the Oneplus 2 and he loves it, although he said that he's started getting problems with the battery running down too quickly... he had that with his last phone too though so he thinks it might be something he's doing to make it happen.

I have a Oneplus X and I'm really pleased with, it's hands down a better phone than the Lumia 930 it replaced.

Comment

Working...
        X