• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

skills

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
    What a helpful little lot you are. I ask a question about which skills are needed and maybe where and instead I get a run down of French IT workers and Brexit and just about anything else anyone cares to want to dip in with!
    I asked you what their English was like and you didn't answer.

If you want to place foreign IT workers in the UK there are companies who will take them on as permies but their English has to be decent.
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
      I asked you what their English was like and you didn't answer.

If you want to place foreign IT workers in the UK there are companies who will take them on as permies but their English has to be decent.
      Sorry SueEllen. I missed your question. English is advanced to fluent. I do have Eastern Europeans with Java, .net, QA Cyber security who speak good English.
      Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Working...
      X