• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

SalesForce / Force.com - Training

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SalesForce / Force.com - Training

Hello,

Can someone recommend any IT training companies? I enquired QA for to learn Salesforce / Force.com, but their costs are too high for an individual.

Originally posted by MBarve View Post
    Hello,

Can someone recommend any IT training companies? I enquired QA for to learn Salesforce / Force.com, but their costs are too high for an individual.
    Why do you need training?

Comment

You are a company, not an individual aren't you?
      'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Pluralsight have some courses and Salesforce themselves have trailhead.

But if you are trying to go in "cold" and "blag" I'd counsel against it. The system is not structured the way any normal software developer would expect. It reminds me of old 1970s systems that have been bashed into the modern era.

Comment

Originally posted by Flibble View Post
          Pluralsight have some courses and Salesforce themselves have trailhead.

But if you are trying to go in "cold" and "blag" I'd counsel against it. The system is not structured the way any normal software developer would expect. It reminds me of old 1970s systems that have been bashed into the modern era.
          Equally don't try to blag Microsoft's dynamics either.

I make enough money fixing systems that have been "developed" by partners before I look at systems developed in house.
          merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Working...
          X