• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Site-to site VPN question

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Site-to site VPN question

We have;

Simple-ish network in the office, Cisco ASA 5505 and 2960-S switch, three vlans, general, DMZ and guest. 10.22.x.x/24 private network.

Site-to-site VPN to external customer internally we use 192.168.x.x/24 which via crypto maps and shiit too hard for me allows access over VPN to customer hosts.

We need to set up two more internal hosts to connect the same way but, and this is the important bit, they must NOT be able to see each other internally. We've tried them on 192.168.x.x/24 and of course they do see each other and this is causing undesirable issues.

I tried putting them in new vlans so they can't see each other locally, but I can't seem to create connection profiles with the same peer IP address (the customers VPN) as it exists already.

Is vlans they wrong way to go? Should I be looking at subnetting them out?

More info if needed!

Can't you do it with ACL's so that the IP's of the two new hosts can't talk to each other?
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
      Can't you do it with ACL's so that the IP's of the two new hosts can't talk to each other?
      Like an access rule denying all ip traffic between them? Hmm, it almost sounds too simple!!

Comment

Originally posted by stek View Post
        Like an access rule denying all ip traffic between them? Hmm, it almost sounds too simple!!
        K.I.S.S.
        Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
        I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Working...
        X