• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Christmas Party!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
    I want to know what happened to the xmas bash, what's all this "party" nonsense???

Am still looking at options for flights, and I may not get away early enough to get a reasonable flight to make it that evening.
    You are a permie, can you not have a cold that day?
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
      You are a permie, can you not have a cold that day?
      Unfortunately when you're ill in cloggers, the insurance company of your employer rings you to check you're actually at home ill. It's not like the Uk you can pull a sickie without worrying about being checked up on.

In some instances a rep from the company will actually turn up on your doorstep.
      "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Unfortunately when you're ill in cloggers, the insurance company of your employer rings you to check you're actually at home ill. It's not like the Uk you can pull a sickie without worrying about being checked up on.

In some instances a rep from the company will actually turn up on your doorstep.
        bloody hell

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

What sort of authoritarian hellhole have you moved to?

Comment

They'll be inspecting your jobbies in the ClientCo traps at this rate!

If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by hyperD View Post
              They'll be inspecting your jobbies in the PermCo traps at this rate!

FTFY

Comment

Booked myself into the Indigo as well now, so SimonMac can give me a piggyback later in the evening.

Comment

Originally posted by Ticktock View Post
                  Booked myself into the Indigo as well now, so SimonMac can give me a reach-around later in the evening.
                  FTFY

Comment

Hopefully we can all combine our minibars and make it Xmas Party Part Deux!
                    If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by hyperD View Post
                      Hopefully we can all combine our minibars and make it Xmas Party Part Deux!
                      You staying over too or you going back home after?

Comment

Working...
                      X