• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Farnborough drinkies

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I drive to F'boro from Copped Hall, so if its going to be drinks on a school night, I am going to be VERY boring...

Where do you all live (I know that Stek overnights in Aldersnot).
    I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

Originally posted by Scruff View Post
      I drive to F'boro from Copped Hall, so if its going to be drinks on a school night, I am going to be VERY boring...

Where do you all live (I know that Stek overnights in Aldersnot).
      I'm in B'water, working in Fleet.
      MF's in Fleet, working in LA
      HyperD's somewhere up the railway line from F'bro/Fleet.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
        I'm in B'water, working in Fleet.
        MF's in Fleet, working in LA
        HyperD's somewhere up the railway line from F'bro/Fleet.
        Where is LA? Don't tell me that he lives in Beverley Hills
        I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

Depends if you believe the tulip he posts.

Comment

How about Windsor?

Join IPSE

Comment

Originally posted by Alias View Post
              How about Windsor?

Can we crash at your place, Your Highness? Are you Harry or Wills?

Harry, deffo...

Comment

Back home in The County Palatine (Lancashire) LA means Lower Accrington and Upholland isn't actually in Holland (it's in Wigan, I know that now...)

Comment

So F'bro (and if so, where?) or Fleet?

Hmmm?

This is worse than trying to organise a piss up in a brewery...

Comment

Originally posted by stek View Post
                    Back home in The County Palatine (Lancashire) LA means Lower Accrington and Upholland isn't actually in Holland (it's in Wigan, I know that now...)
                    There is also Standish upper ground and lower ground

Comment

Haven't you lot done this yet?

I'm actually going to be down in the London office next week. If you lot pull your collective fingers out then I might show.

My preference would be for Fleet, but I may have to drive over as getting home can be a pain in the arse, and I have early starts next week, so I'll leave it up to the drinkers.

Comment

Working...
                      X