• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Anyone in London on Wednesday 1st?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zippy View Post
    Well I usually tell people I'm MarillonFan or Norrahe
    I normally introduce myself as Spartacus.

It's an easy group to spot though. It's like a Dungeons and Dragons meet up but the participants are wearing Gucci.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Will see what I can do. My youngest son is supposed to be in the smoke for a couple of days.
      Never has a man been heard to say on his death bed that he wishes he'd spent more time in the office.

Comment

Has anyone guessed which one of the attendees of a past meeting I was?
        How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
        Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Originally posted by HairyArsedBloke View Post
            Has anyone guessed which one of the attendees of a past meeting I was?
            Wilmslooooooooooooow!

Comment

See you all tonight!

Fingers crossed for you Cojak
              "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Son has some other more important stuff than seeing his Dad, as they do at 17.

Should be there 5:30-6.
                Never has a man been heard to say on his death bed that he wishes he'd spent more time in the office.

Comment

Still looking hopeful for tonight - should be there between 6:30 and 7ish.

Comment

Originally posted by k2p2 View Post
                    Still looking hopeful for tonight - should be there between 6:30 and 7ish.

Sorry I couldn't make it tonight. Feel a bit stoopid about the interview with Centrica today, so decided not to bring down the tone of the evening and decided to give it a miss. I'll try and make the next one.
                    If your company is the best place to work in, for a mere £500 p/d, you can advertise here.

Comment

Originally posted by pmeswani View Post
                      Sorry I couldn't make it tonight. Feel a bit stoopid about the interview with Centrica today, so decided not to bring down the tone of the evening and decided to give it a miss. I'll try and make the next one.
                      No worries. I haven't been able to make it today either. Last guy I interviewed today at Centrica actually asked if I wanted to see his tattoo as well as his Prince Albert! Sheesh!

Comment

Working...
                      X