• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Next London Social

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't speak Arabic though, so don't feel I'm well placed to book anything in Londonistan.

How about Sasguru, he talks out of his arse and as far as I can tell they sound similar.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
      I don't speak Arabic though, so don't feel I'm well placed to book anything in Londonistan.

How about Sasguru, he talks out of his arse and as far as I can tell they sound similar.
      He won't turn up. Never has and never will. A pity as I would love to give him a good kicking.

Comment

It's 4 years since I worked in London. Back in the city now and hoping there is some interest for a pie and a pint sometime.
        SUFTUM

May life give you what you need, rather than what you want....

Comment

No thanks
          "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by Netraider View Post
            It's 4 years since I worked in London. Back in the city now and hoping there is some interest for a pie and a pint sometime.
            IPSE drinks at the Oliver Conquest tonight if gin is your cup of, er, gin.

Comment

Bugger - I'm already committed to another function tonight.

Is there a list of IPSE events?
              SUFTUM

May life give you what you need, rather than what you want....

Comment

Official events are on the website. Unofficial events (aka piss ups) are organised on the ipse forum.

Comment

To be brutally honest, with the amount of immature childish racism I see in these forums, I would not be comfortable attending being non-white.

Comment

Originally posted by hmrsleaze View Post
                    To be brutally honest, with the amount of immature childish racism I see in these forums, I would not be comfortable attending being non-white.
                    To be fair most of the big I ams only ever act like that on line when they have the mask of anonymity and find an excuse not to make it to any events IRL, I’ve never been to a CUK meet up where there has ever been any animosity and everyone is always welcome
                    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                      To be fair most of the big I ams only ever act like that on line when they have the mask of anonymity and find an excuse not to make it to any events IRL, I’ve never been to a CUK meet up where there has ever been any animosity and everyone is always welcome
                      WSMS +1

To put it bluntly none of the racist arse holes who spout off on here have ever actually turned up in real life. You'd be more than welcome to come along.
                      "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Working...
                      X