• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Christmas Party - Leeds 08/12/2017

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
    Well I booked my hotel room ages ago and have been monitoring flight prices. Whilst I could get the train, I may need the points to retain BAEC silver
    Train station is next to the pub, t'airport is bloody miles away with no direct transport links, I would take a trip to a weekend in Glasgow if you want the points and then get the train instead for the xmas do
    Last edited by SimonMac; 4 July 2017, 08:01.
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

I had a pint of Midnight Bell in here the other night, and very nice it was too. I have to say though, they didn't look as though they were gearing up for the CUK Christmas bash - I was expecting a full refurb to be underway by now. Are you SURE it's booked? Maybe a third deposit would help?

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
        Train station is next to the pub, t'airport is bloody miles away with no direct transport links, I would take a trip to a weekend in Glasgow if you want the points and then get the train instead for the xmas do
        757 bus takes you from airport to town..

Comment

Are any mods or admins coming to the Leeds do?
          'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
            Do you want to argue about infraction points?

Comment

Sorry for not replying sooner, my accountant was busy. It appears I can't put it on expenses, so no.
              …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                You two cannot argue that until we've finished the update of the database. Admin never planned for more than 100.

ALTER TABLE [Users]
                ALTER COLUMN [Infractions] NUMERIC (12,0) NOT NULL
                …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                  Not at all. After so many bans, infractions and mails from admin asking if I could kindly **** off it was nice to meet them at the last meet and hear them say they didn't mean it really and it was a pleasure having me posting on the forums. It was really uplifting.
                  'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Not at all. After so many bans, infractions and mails from admin asking if I could kindly **** off it was nice to meet them at the last meet and hear them say they didn't mean it really and it was a pleasure having me posting on the forums. It was really uplifting.
                    Yes, but that was the Caravanners UK forum meet, not Contractors UK.
                    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

......if I could kindly **** off, it will be really uplifting.
                      +1

Yes please
                      one day at a time

Comment

Working...
                      X