• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Christmas Party - Leeds 08/12/2017

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In.

Comment

I've never been to Leeds; would this be a good intro for a southern softie?

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
        I've never been to Leeds; would this be a good intro for a southern softie?
        Maybe
        "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
          Maybe

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
            Like with everyone in the world some Northerners are nice and others aren't.

However as I lived the other side of the Pennines for a few years many moons ago I prefer people from that side.
            "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Count me in!

Scabby taps?

Close to the train station etc
              one day at a time

Comment

Originally posted by oscarose View Post
                Count me in!

Scabby taps?

Close to the train station etc
                Leeds brewery tap. NOT the scabby taps. Still close to the train station though.

The Brewery Tap

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
                  Leeds brewery tap. NOT the scabby taps. Still close to the train station though.

The Brewery Tap
                  Excellent. A change of scenery

It's in the diary. See you all there
                  one day at a time

Comment

Finally got confirmation through, they are calling me all sorts of names under the sun because I'm making them think about Christmas in May (well even before that even when I first spoke to them).

Deposit put down for the 8th Brewery Tap, Leeds, next to the Train Station

Once they get their arse into gear about Christmas menus etc I'll come back with more, but they were talking about a buffet type set up so might be easiest as we are all really only there for the beer anyway!
                    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                      Like with everyone in the world some Northerners are nice and others aren't.

However as I lived the other side of the Pennines for a few years many moons ago I prefer people from that side.
                      You coming then seeing as you know the way already?!
                      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Working...
                      X